Monday, January 23, 2012

who I am

Monday JUNE 28,2010


Have you ever really stopped and pondered about who you are? Where you came from? And if you're living up to your potential? To many, those questions may seems tough and almost impossible to answer. Well honestly, almost 2 years ago I would have thought the same thing. I was lost, confused, content with the things around me but new something was missing. A hole in my heart that had been so deeply buried by the sins of this world I hardly knew it existed. I grew to be curious, curious of what more life had to offer then the life I had been living. So looked into my soul and dug, searching for things that I thought would fill my hole with the best kind of happiness that would make my life completely. Now you can say that most set out to find this, laughter, love, success, but I felt that there was much more out there then how much money you have or don't have. It was months after I stepped off that stage of what I thought was life that I soon can to realize that high school was just stepping stones to life's long journey. I was determined. I was scared. I was excited. Most of all I was anxious. "We are naturally anxious about the unknown". The unknown was ahead and I was in no means to sit and wait. I begin to find what was in my heart my entire life; the gospel. It took me 19 years to come to know and understand the most important thing in my life today, that I am a child of God. That I have so much purpose in life that was not known before. Words can't describe the feelings knowing that you couldn't be more loved by anyone in the world then by Heavenly Father who wants to give you more than life can offer. He gave me the greatest gift anyone could give me, the plan of salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment