Monday, January 23, 2012

He is the only way

Every since I've join the church three years ago my outlook on life has changed drastically and has given me so much more to look forward to in life. I have never felt so much love and strength from my Heavenly Father then I have now @ this time in my life. My testimony has grown tremendously within the last week! I have a clear view of who I was and who my Father in Heaven knows I can be. Even though all this pain & struggles that should feel unbearable it has been lifted from my shoulders. I know either way, whatever He's will is for me that I am strong and will be taken care of no mater what! With all that has been going on the last couple of weeks, my main goal is to first focus on myself and strengthen my relationship with my Father. That's all I really can do @ this point. I need to reestablish the things that our most important to me and what I want. I want to be solid in all I do that no storm has the power to drag me down. There's no turing away anymore; Satan will NOT bring me down as he has been for so long...
that stops NOW! 


Everyday my will is going to be His will. Sure, I will fall here and there...I'm human, but He will carry me when I struggle and give me that extra help...


I know my Heavenly Father loves me more than I can ever comprehend and I'm so grateful that I have that knowledge to carry me through the most difficult times in my life. Having that spirit there to remind me that when I feel all alone and no one is there for my recuse, my Father is right there beside me to hold me up. I will be fine. 


I know my Heavenly Father loves me that I am his precious daughter and He desires my happiness in life. I know He desire that I deserve the very best in life and nothing less. I know He leads and guides me through every trail and sometimes shows me the importance of those trails. I know He knows what's in my best interest and all my trust lays in His hands. I know He feels every bit of my sadness and pain and knows exactly how I feel. I know with Him I will NEVER be led astray but rather right where I'm suppose to be. I know He lives and guides His church. I know with out a doubt that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God and translated the Book of Mormon. I know that as I follow His commandments I will be blessed and become a stronger individual in doing so. I know that He suffered for the sins of the world and would do it solely for me alone. 


He is my light. He is my strength. He is the anchor of the hope that I can truly change. He is the only way and I know He lives. 


I testify of these things in His most precious name, the name of Jesus Christ. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment