Monday, January 23, 2012

second hardest thing yet


WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 11, 2012


Had a hard time sleeping last night. I dreaded waking up to face the second hardest thing I have had to do in my life, and I plan on NEVER having to experience that event ever again! Although, I am truly glad that it is finally over and I can finally put it behind me, well sort of. On top of going through that I woke with the WORSTstomach ache ever, bad cramps + rambling = diarrhea! AH I couldn't go before my 'meeting' so the ENTIRE time I was hurting badly. And of course when you have to 'go' and have to do something it seriously feels like the time couldn't possible go any slower...Needless, to say I survived through it all and honestly I wasn't to nervous. I owe that all to my Heavenly Father! :) 


The hardest part wasn't quite over, unfortunately. :/ I had talked to my councilor and bishop and they both agreed to having completely no contact with the person I love the most for a week. Hard. Very. But is much need. I need to focus on myself and the things I want in life. My happiness. So time will tell, where we stand I guess in a week. Prayers please!  


On the better part of my day, it was nice to have the day off and catch up on things that I have wanted or needed to be done. Like, cleaning, vacuuming, mopping, run to the post office, get gas etc... A day to myself. Well, I have had a lot of those lately I guess but during the week I: work, coming home, eat, shower, bed...so it was nice to have the whole day to do whatever I wanted to do! =] 


Two of my greatest friends came by today and hang out for a bit, and it was so nice to, well catch them up on my life. ha. Of course they came bearing gifts cause their the greatest. I got a gorgeous green scarf, which if you don't know I love! And my favorite lemon cake bits ever (there seriously the best thing you have ever tasted)!!! I seriously have some of the greatest friends I could ever ask for. They have been here for me every step of the way and I'm so grateful for them and all the love and support they have given me! I'm really never lonely...I always have a place to go or something to do with someone and it truly has been great! It was a very emotional/stressful day for me but it got much better as the day went long. Having people in my life who are just the greatest and so loving on days like today just make it so much better. Cause:

its so true we all know it.

Made a trip to Home Depot to pick up some black paint for my 20$ table that I found on KSL and couldn't wait to get started! =] Here's my progress: 






almost done don't quite the legs look great,
 but the table need one more coat 
and then I get to put it together! I can't wait. 
What can I say I'm my mother's daughter ;)


Night ending with a great/long conversion with my Madre! I'm so grateful for her and all her love and support through all this. My whole family supports me in every decision and will continue to support me no matter what happens and I'm so blessed for that. They all have been very respectful of my choices and have not once tried to convince me otherwise and I love them for that! It's the best feeling knowing that I have my family support no matter what! Even though so many trails I am facing right now there is SO much to be grateful for and I can't complain. I am blessed in so many ways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment