Monday, January 23, 2012

no reason needed


TUESDAY, JANUARY 10, 2012


Today was a good day! No reason in particular just sick of being sad I guess :) Just choosing to be happy. It does help going to work and having unconditional love from the beautiful little girls I nanny for. There is just always something to smile or laugh about during my day taking care of those two girls, not to be happy! Even though Lily did pee her pants, I couldn't help to laugh when I asked her why she didn't go to the bathroom and her response was, " I would have but I was watching Tangled". Ha. My job.


Ran with Rach tonight and it was good to finally start my New Year resolution (on the 9th of the new year) to work out for 30 mins a day. haha Finishing with a healthy green smoothie, which is another goal I set for myself. Eating healthier! YAY!


Ending the night with my scriptures. Early morning for work to have another great day! Good Night :)


No comments:

Post a Comment