Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Ode to Lyndsey



Since, I have moved to utah we have made a TON of amazing friends, one of which is Lyndsey! Monday the 6th was her 22nd birthday so another really good friend Jessica and I planned Lyndsey a surprise party! So as a tribute for her 22nd birthday, I’d like to dedicate this post to
Lyndsey Cosgrave.

Lyndsey is loved by so many for so many reasons! She is so sweet inside and out and it definitely shows to the world.

She is one of those people that you just feel so loved around her and want to be friends with b/c she's so sweet and fun to be around.

It is truly a blessing to have her as a friend and was my pleasure to help throw her a surprise party.

I   L O V E   Y O U   L Y N D S E Y!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Cory Lyndsey's Husband!

Sundae bar!
How much fun our mustaches straws! Thanks pinterest =]




so easy and so much FUN!


HAPPY 22nd LYNDSEY!

Super easy, as well and cute! =]



idk if you can tell but my streamers (grey & yellow) were sewed and bunched. It took forever but was so worth it!

Such a smart idea and can reuse them instead of throwing them away!


When I throw a party I go all out! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment