Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Another great party!


Another, amazing birthday party! Me, Lyndsey and Jess deiced to throw Shell Bell a party! And let me just tell you it was a blast! I have been blessed with some of the most amazing friends up in Provo and we couldn't be happier. Shelly has been such a great friend to me and I was so glad that I could help throw her and great party! 

 Piñata I made! Super easy to make. Sadly, it was raining so we couldn't break it open.



Birthday cake. It was too good...recipe 




Best Spinach Dip ever! 


Jess made these and they were AMAZING! 


I thought it would be so much fun to make a photo-booth with props and take pictures! It was a blast. =] So glad I did!







The Girls!




Thanks Branson! ha












Love it! 

H A P P Y   B I  R T H D A Y  S H E L L Y ! 
Love you girl =)

No comments:

Post a Comment