Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Halloween Baby Shower


Now, I know you are all probably wondering why we were all in costumes for a baby shower in the month of august right?! =] Well, my sister decided since the baby's due date was so close to Halloween {10.21.11} that we would dress up as Nursery Rhythms/Fairy-tales. Honestly, it was a super cute idea and totally different and made it so much more fun!
 I kinda went above and beyond for her 3rd baby shower but she claims that it will be her 3rd & final boy, so I wanted it to be something special! =] I love you Bernice and I can't wait till you give me another nephew :]

her invites I made! 

The infamous Candice & Brandon =] 

Don't show mom, you're holding your belly haha


Okay seriously! How amazing do this cupcakes look. I wish I could say I made them but I didn't. Michelle, brandon's sister did...they were AMAZING! 

yummmm




These look kinda gross but they were super good! 
Marshmallows with HOMEMADE carmel and crushed Oreos. YUM




<3 Best idea ever 
Baby apples, homemade carmel, nuts, real twigs= best favor ever =]

Straws = ]





Tree centerpieces


pom poms =]

<3 u 

SISTERS!


got to love us! =] We were all trying to look pregnant ha

My mom has the best bashful face ever! Love you madre =]

<3 you ALL

Daddy & his girls

The cutest little guy EVER! 

decorations! 

No comments:

Post a Comment