Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A girl can dream can't she?! :)



Lately, I have been coming across some amazing pictures of homes and I think I found the one that is just perfect! I absolutely LOVE this country style home! There is just something about a country style home that just screams, "Homie"! I think that's how a home should feel. 

Ever since I can remember I have dreamed of a wrap around porch on my house and this picture is just amazing! How cute is this...

Tell me this is not super comfy looking! 

BABY ROOM! =) So organic and adorable! 

okay if I have a little girl this is what her room/cloest is going to like look. This is super cute I might just have to make it for myself too! =)

Ok so the more I look at kitchens there's no better than white cabinets! I know they get dirtier and things show up more but its totally worth it! =)

Gorgeous! 

Super cute pantry organizing! A must =)

How peaceful does this look?! 

I love this bathroom for kids. Different but so much fun! 

Ok I don't why I would need a huge laundry room, O yah never-mind were planning on 5 or 6 kids so its a MUST! This is absolutely my favorite laundry room I have ever seen! It's too cute not to have!  

=]

and last but not least OFFICE SPACE! I love this rustic/county work space. SO peaceful and beautiful! I Love everything about it!!! I want it =]

No comments:

Post a Comment